Saturday 23 April 2016

Straw Art - Pride of odisha

Its always my wish to visit or to meet craftsmen of different places and have a look of their works, how the traditional arts and crafts have become their life etc. I feel lucky that I had got an opportunity chance to visit some craftsmen and see their hard works. We will get some more idea by visiting the works of the craftsmen at their places. 

Straw Art Lord Ganesha

Now crafts lovers like me get such chances when we visit some craft village or exhibition. Recently I got such an good opportunity when I visited a craft Mahatsova. I saw many crafts come from all over India, with various materials. In this post i share about straw art - a traditional painting of Odisha .

Straw art  paintings are such a craft objects which is made by shaping straw into various patterns and make different images. In odisha Jirala near Joranda Temple you can get various types of straw crafts. Crafts men make various flowers, god painting and beautiful scenery through Straw.
Now Straw art painting available in online shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment